First-Time Home Buyers
There is an excitement that comes with shopping for your first home, but in today’s market, we understand that it can be nerve-wracking as well.
At Borrowing Made Simple, we want you to know that being a homeowner is a goal within your reach. Our mortgage brokers hope to take the stress off your shoulders by showing you all your options as a first-time homebuyer. From start to finish, we’re happy to help you find the most competitive mortgage rates and discounts available to you.
To learn more, get in touch with us now at (343) 763-2019 and schedule a no-obligation consultation.Call Now
How Do You Qualify for First-Time Buyer Mortgages?
When it comes to qualifying for a first-time mortgage, there are specific requirements you must meet. Our mortgage specialists will go over the steps with you ensuring you meet the criteria. If you’re hoping to get a first mortgage, you will need:
- Consistent, stable cash flow
- Good credit report
- Minimum 5% down payment upfront
From checking your credit score to applying for mortgages with the best lenders, our team will be with you every step of the way. We make the mortgage process as simple as possible for you so that you can focus on the fun part – searching for your new home.
- First-time buyers can receive funding towards down payments
- They may apply for up to 10% interest-free mortgage loans
- They may have access to the housing market when they otherwise couldn’t afford it
- The buyer loses an equity interest in their home as a result of the mortgage loan
- A family is only eligible for these resources if their annual income is under $120,000
- There are restrictions on what kind of investment you can make
Explore the Best Mortgages for First-Time Buyers
When it comes to purchasing your first home, it’s always best to start examining mortgages with Borrowing Made Simple. This way, you’ll find out how much you qualify for, and you’ll be well-informed on the resources applicable to you as a first-time homebuyer.
Ready to become a homeowner? Contact our mortgage professionals now at (343) 763-2019 to get started.